Tuesday, March 11, 2014

New York City by me

So, New York City... It was my first time in the Big Apple and I must admit that it was hard getting on the plane to come back home. 
New York is one of those places that makes you feel antagonic, or at least, that´s how it made me feel. 
I felt small yet enormous. 
I felt overwhelmed yet at peace. 
I felt ecstatic upon my arrival yet saddened when I had to leave...

But well, enough of my lack of philosophy skills. 

I loved New York´s uproar! The lack of sleep was easily clogged by the sheer enthusiasm of being among Manhattan´s crew. I appreciated every single moment in which I was surrounded by the big city´s architecture, design, diversity and raw energy. 

I would also want to leave a special "Thank You" to all the friendlies New Yorkers that had to put with me and my little map. Specially, to the ones that came to me offering their help [they most have seen a little Portuguese looking undoubtedly lost].

Now, here´s the photographic record. Hope you enjoy.

6 comments:

  1. i really enjoyed your photo diary, one day i will step foot on this beautiful city :)

    Beige Over Wild Rose Outfit on the blog now!


    THE MILANO MODE
    THE MILANO MODE
    THE MILANO MODE


    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! NYC is a great city.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics!!! Like your article very much♥

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pictures, really!! Never knew New York looked so modern, the architecture and design are so nice.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice blog! awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete