If there's one color associated with Summer, it's white, right? The lightweight and jovial feel of white pieces is not only a classic but it also keeps us cool during the hotter months. So, since it´s Summer (has been for quite some time but oh well), what better way to celebrate the sun than with a pair of white pants? (or jeans, whatever)
Some pointers on how to do it:
1. Go for slim pants but be careful with skinny fits (they tend to show everything. Got it?)
2. Adopt the monochrome. You can coordinate texture and fabric and it will look great.
3. Try not to be a slob and get your white pants dirty.
4. Roll Up (and I´m talking about the pants bruh)
5. Black and white is a perfect combination. Careful with it tho´. It can´t go from cool to tacky in the blink of an eye.
6. Look at the pictures below.
P.S. it's an unisex trend, by the way.